Senior Machine Learning Engineer
At Astroscreen we use machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for building Machine Learning tools that our Disinformation analysts rely on. In this role, you will be an early and meaningful part of our company: designing and implementing machine learning systems crucial to our product.
- Lead and mentor Junior Machine learning engineers and data scientists on our team
- Collaborate with Disinformation Analysts and study and transform data science prototypes into deployable solutions
- Design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems
- Build Machine Learning pipelines from data parsing to classification and deployment
- Contribute to our disinformation research methodologies and product management processes
- You have a CS undergraduate degree, preferably a ML Msc with at least 3 years of professional experience working as a Machine Learning Engineer
- You have proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- You have deployed supervised and unsupervised learning models in commercial environments
- You already have experience with social media mining and are active on social networks
- You have experience with deep learning and its frameworks, including pytorch and Tensorflow
- You have worked in machine learning teams and have been responsible for entire projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.